off topic:Thanks_anti-V software info

Many thanks to all who responded to my anti-virus software question.

Some use the NortonSymatec. Most responding used McAfee. All
were satisfied with the performance of their chosen software.

  I prefer to spend most my working hours on TS with as little side work
on the machines as is necessary to maintain them properly.
  I prefer my time off to not even have the word "computer" mentioned.
  Norton/Symatec goes into great detail explaining the various viruses
and appears to provide a good solid conventional approach to erradicating
them. They tell me way more than I care to know. That's their job. I prefer
to just get rid of the damn things without knowing the details.
  McAfee, on the other hand goes into much less detail about the specific
viruses. They provide the conventional methods plus an online flush if
you want it. Probably the most user-friendly site I've ever been to.
  I signed on to the 14 day trial and did a flush(takes about as long as
doing a complete xcopy of a HD and makes the same clicking noise).
Although, I did ponder the notion that some hacker might be right
behind the scan, dropping in viruses as soon as the scan passed.
I did the conventionals also.
  I have no idea whether one virus software is more complete than the other
or if one company outperforms the other in solving virus solutions faster.
  I got to these sites by simply using their names.http://www."name".com.
Using "Norton" will automatically take you to the Symatec site.

thanks again,

dave stanley