Re: Y2k

> When I add SPM0 to the portfolio, SPM90 shows up. I have Build 4.21 of the
> Server.  Do I need a later build?

Build 23 is the Y2K compliant version. Build 24 is supposed to take care of
format changes that occurred in B23. Both have been accused of memory leaks
(24 leaks more than 23) but either Memturbo or Rambooster will help in
recovering memory. Rambooster is freeware so you shouldn't have to pay for
that - keep in mind that there are some people out there who put this on a
CD and charge for it.