Reading OL Digest...with MS Outlook

I'm subscribed to the Omega list digest, so get a compilation of all the
articles in one document at end of day.  Netscape Messenger (which I use
in the office) handles this perfectly.  AT home I use Outlook 98,
though, and for some reason I can't figure out how to display the days'
digest as "one continuous document" (as in Netscape Messenger)--instead
I get a whole bunch of file attachments (1 for each message posted).

Has anyone else had this problem with Outlook, or figured out how to
re-configure it?

thanks!