Re: Computer Security - Conseal list

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Dennis Holverstott wrote:

> > Black Ice is said to have a pretty good firewall for DSL users.
>
> Anybody know a good firewall that will work with Sygate (program that
> allows computers to share a phone/cable modem) on NT?

You might try subscribing to the Conseal mailing list and asking there
about using it with Sygate. I believe folks have done that and it works
well, but don't remember what was needed to configure them.

The list also has a *great* deal of info about current firewall issues,
threats, etc. A good, fast education if you dont mind the high list
traffic for a while.

Send a msg to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx

with message:
  subscribe conseal_firewall your-email-address-here

Hope this helps...

Larry