RE: Computer Security

I would like to thank Cooke Moore for the link to grc.com which tests your
internet connection for vulnerability.  I recommend that others try this
neat service if you have any concern about your security.

I have a Cisco 675 DSL router which uses a dynamically assigned IP address.
The router also manages my internal LAN and allows all 3 of my NT computers
to access the internet individually or simultaneously.  With no 3rd party
software or special setup of NT the Cisco router protects my internet
connection quite nicely.  According to the Shields UP test from GRC all of
my ports are totally invisible to hackers.  This Cisco router is an amazing
device and I cant recommend it highly enough if you have DSL service.

Bill Wood

snip