RE: Bill williams indicator

Marco,
I am forwarding this post to you.  I also liked the book and you will find a
lot of the code for AO, AC, etc. at the link below.

Joe

Hi Joe,

Did you see my post about the site with the BW code?
http://home.t-online.de/home/UWKaestner/download.htm
This was a project involving a few of us.  The net result for me was that I
found that a TS program of Bill's "Investor's Dream" was not profitable.
Does
that mean that I think Bill's work is of no value?  No.  I just think his
program won't produce profits.  I have also communicated with people who
have
taken his course and the collective answer is you can get all the same stuff
from sources like other books, etc.  Much of Bill's stuff he got from Tom
Joseph.

I'm not sure I follow your problem with offset MA's.  Bill's aren't offset
into the future, (but, as you probably know,  are plotted into the future in
Investor's Dream).  For example, Average (C[5],13) calculates a 13 bar MA
starting with 5 bars back.  His plotting into the future is 'cute' but I
haven't found any way to use it.

Anyway, have a look at Ulrich's code at the site above.  I will be pleased
discuss this with you.

Stephen