From: Mitch Glassell [mailto:mitchg233@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 6:15 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: illegal?

I have heard a)that Tradestation is the best charting
and system program there is; b)that TS 2000i is a poor
choice because of crash issues and complexity; c)that
omega does not support second ownership of TS 4.0;
d)and that bootleg copies of TS 4.0 can be obtained
from sources in Europe.
Does anyone know of a source of 4.0, either legal or
not, and what, in general, do you all think of this
matter, that is, that omega has replaced a good
program with poor one and, apparently to assure sales
of the new Tradestation, has made it difficult to use
the older and probably better  version?