Re[2]: TS2000i Fortune Telling?

Hello  Patrick,

PG> There is a class action suit being brought on behalf of the truth
PG> against Mark Brown, who continues to shill for a non existent
PG> product.

Patrick  we  know  you have relatives who worked for Omega in the past
remember? So I'll once again, discount your babble as Omega defending.

PG>  I  am  sorry  to  say  this  but  Traderware  is going the way of
PG> Tradelab.

Ok  time  to  send the 1000.00 bucks for the alpha, dude. One thing at
least  TradLab  and  TraderWare are a better product to use that those
that pretend to be a FINISHED PRODUCT.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx