Re: TS2000i Fortune Telling?

From: Ullrich Fischer <uf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 05:47
Subject: Re: TS2000i Fortune Telling?

Right.  Too bad I wasn't aware of this list before I bought TS.  Any class
action lawsuits out there that we could join?  Obviously asking nicely for
redress isn't working.

There is a class action suit being brought on behalf of the truth
against Mark Brown, who continues to shill for a non existent
product.

I don't remember Omega describing one of their own press
releases as 'an independent review'. I am sorry to say this
but Traderware is going the way of Tradelab.