Re: Omega Doubles Engineering Staff

On Dec 5, 11:24pm, M. Simms wrote:
> Subject: RE: Omega Doubles Engineering Staff
> What does this have to do with the significant problems with the EXISTING
> TS2000i ?
> What does this mean for us poor souls who have tolerated:

Well they acquired Windowsonwallstreet.  Will that be Omega's future
direction?

What type of product (tech analysis? systems? realtime?  EOD?) is WoW?
Did they have a good reputation before OMGA acquired them?

Then again, if we think back to the time that DBC acquired that
excellent little company BMI, we don't have a lot to look forward
too.  Things didn't really get better, they just got "different".