RE: Omega Doubles Engineering Staff

What does this have to do with the significant problems with the EXISTING
TS2000i ?
What does this mean for us poor souls who have tolerated:

1) 40 pages of tech notes for an interim release; new terminology in an
interim release
2) new memory management in SP3 that slows down TS and further makes
on-line, real-time analysis problematic
3) critical programming issues related to pass-by-reference forcing complete
rewrites of functions and indicators
4) OPEN INDUSTRY STANDARD PLATFORM....but critical APIs are only available
to "chosen" developers.
5) apparent failure to move user-base from existing 16 bit product; Y2K
patches cause memory leaks;
TS developers forced to support both 16 and 32 bit versions.
6) announcements of a "new platform", but no news of how existing user base
will be accomodated

I mean...how much can the user-base tolerate here ??
Can you see an end to the cost or the pain ?