Re: ascii reads

I've had that happen and it always turned out to be an error in the
ascii file (usually duplicate records). For some reason, TS would keep
plotting an existing chart correctly but would mess up when I tried to
make a new chart.

You need to open your file in Excel and search for duplicate records,
out-of-order records and other errors.

--
  Dennis