Re: stock question

Check out www.cybercorp.com.  They have great customer service,  Instant
access to ECNs (not instinet, but Island and a bunch of others, Instinet
coming real soon).  You can do out of regular hours trading through the
ECNs.   Island seems to be the most popular ECN.   Commissions are $14.95
to $16.95  a month depending on which of their direct access trading
programs you use and whether or not you use their real time datafeed.  They
have all sorts of promotions going on now which can give you a further
break on commissions.     They have support technicians monitoring a chat
group during trading hours so if you have a technical problem you can get
answers in seconds.  They also have an 800 number for support which someone
also typically answers within seconds.  On top of all that, there is a
messaging function built into their trading software.    If you're using a
browser based online broker now, you'll be blown away by the improvement in
your execution speed and flexibility.

I have no connection with cybercorp except as a happy customer.