Help need indicator for running count.

Hi, I am trying to make an indicator that will plot a running count like 4,
8, 12, 16 . . .  on my chart starting from a specified date and only
plotting (the count)above every fourth bar. I gave it a try (see below) and
although the count is right, I get the count plotted above every bar instead
of every fourth one. Thanks.

Brent

Input: COLOR(Tool_White), Strtdate(0), Run(4);
Var: count(0), newtext(0), sbar(0);

if date = Strtdate then
        sbar = currentbar;
if sbar <> 0 then begin

count = count + Run;
if  MRO(Count>3,4,1)=1 and count=Run then count=1;

newtext=text_new(date,time,H,numtostr(count,0));
text_setstyle(newtext,2,1);

 If GetBackGroundColor=Tool_White then Value4=Text_SetColor(newtext,
Tool_Red)
 Else Value4=Text_SetColor(newtext, Color); {changes numbers to red for
white charts.}

end
else count=0;

if false then plot1(C,"");