Re: Customer Comments: Dynastore, Jurik, Quote.com

Mike the tick count can be deceiving. I have used Dynastore and similar
programs. The probem is that the data is received as filels not records. The
problem arises when the vendor assembles the fileds into records. I always
check in TS4 by exporting the data as a CSV file on markets that supply
volume on ticks. In excel I sum the tick volume and compare it to the total
volume shown by the exchange. The higher tick count are not always the
better data.
With TS Y2K you have to define a future as a stock to get the tick volume to
update. Exporting is more difficult.

Check for your self.