Re: need some beta tester

> 1. You can freely download UMDS from their website.

I need some one who is using UMDS now because without data
they cannot test my program.

> 2. DDE is a known problem area for UMDS Ver. 2. You will almost certainly
> be disappointed.

you have not even see my program that do the DDE link ...
you are already disappointed ?!  :)

My program provide real time link of HUGE tables into excel,
so full VB script capacity in Excel can be used for real time system
development/tracking.

Of course if you need to use UMDS data in some program and
cannot get the data out, my program also provided a means
to do so thru Excel!

-Lawrence Chan