RE: Customer Comments: Dynastore, Jurik, Quote.com

Just as a second example of the superiority of other feeds over BMI which
service I cancelled due to its outrageous high cost and poor quality for
stock and option data.  Having switched to DTN I am most pleased and the
cost is only 89 per month for all stocks and indices.  Using Ts2k SP3 I have
the following ticks on Michaels stocks:

DTN Satellite/Ts2k

BAC		3197
CSCO		24104