Re: bmi option quotes

At 09:38 AM 10/29/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>In comparing bmi satellite option quotes with Preferred Trade quotes it
>appears that the bmi quotes are grossly behind actual bid/ask. This is true
>for atm and nearby.
>
>BobR

****I used to get OPRA via BMI but found the updating so slow it was
absolutely worthless. I discussed this with BMI & they admitted that if I
really wanted updated option quotes that it would be best to use a
different datafeed. They attributed it to a bandwidth problem. Well, at
least they were honest...after the fact.

Regards,

FPI