Re: E-Mini Question (Globex/Terminal/Broker)

Chris Lober wrote:
>....the ETH permit is only for trading Globex contracts during ETH hours.

After I began leasing my seat, I was informed that I'd need an ETH permit
to trade via a Globex terminal. Fees may vary, but there are no
restrictions on the products I can trade nor time period restrictions
(check www.cme.com/globex2/products.html for a list of products and trading
times).

There are, however, some incentives for trading certain products during
ETH. Generally, these are in the form of rebates credited toward the
monthly terminal fee.

Best regards,
Jim