Re: help on BMI and SP Comstock Satellite

Sounds like the simplest thing is to have a Dual/Twin LNB installed on the dish.
This is an LNB with two outputs on it, so you run two seperate & independent
cable lines from one dish (one to BMI and one to Comstock).  Both feeds will
be perfectly centered for optimum reception.

Talk to your local satellite TV shop or better yet, look up an INSTALLER in
the yellow pages who can sell and fit this for you.  They are the people to
talk to!  Just take the technical specifications sheet from both BMI and
Comstock with you, when you talk to them.

Simon.