Re: Omega Receives GREAT! Reviews

With all the gashing of teeth, cuz words and just plan pissed off customers
Omega will eventually get it working. I'm not familiar with the history of
TS4 but I read on here that it was similar to TSi with the many bugs. Maybe
that's the way the real world is in the software business I also read that
on here. Speaking for me personally TS4 does all I need it to do at the
present time. I would have upgraded later if they had kept the price the
same I believe. Omega didn't so I'll just wait for Mark Browns deal. If it
works better then I will use it after all its business performance wins.
Mark by the way you didn't mention or if you did I missed it what computer
is recommended with tradeware and what version of windows. Going to buy me
a new computer that will be so fast it will double as a time machine.

Robert

pierre.orphelin wrote:

>I have installed The Prosuite2000 SP3 version received  today.
>No major problem.
>
>This SP3 version is not the definitive one, I suppose, so you should not
receive it tomorow.
>Useless to sue Fedex.
>
>The SP3 version has fixed  a lot of things (RT Server, historybank that I
both do not use) and enhances the overall software functionnality, mainly
the Power Editor.