Re: Omega Receives GREAT! Reviews

I have installed The Prosuite2000 SP3 version received  today.
No major problem.

This SP3 version is not the definitive one, I suppose, so you should not receive it tomorow.
Useless to sue Fedex.

The SP3 version has fixed  a lot of things (RT Server, historybank that I both do not use) and enhances the overall software functionnality, mainly the Power Editor.

It perfectly works as an offline version, so this is  all what I can say for the moment.

Rgds,

PO