errors on historybank download data

Attention: there are conflicting system signals between:
a) data downloaded from historybank, and
b) data downloaded from dialdata downloader.

Plus, the globalserver will almost ALWAYS crash when you do nightly
maintenance....I'd call it nightmare maintenance - Thank you, Mr. Cruz, for
all the time I can spend with my family....

Does anybody else experience the same?
Felix.