Re: TS:"unable to synchronize baudrate"

At 05:03 PM 09/27/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>I have been unable to start the TS4 server. I get a message that says
>"unable to synchronize the baudrate." Then it tries different baudrates
>with the same result. What can I do about this?
>
>I tried unplugging the BMI box then restarting it and tried to get a better
>cable connection from the box to the computer. Neither of these did anything.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks,
>David Cicia

Most likely you'll need to get a fresh download from BMI. Unfortunately
they have "bankers hours" so you'll miss some data before they get out of
bed & get to work.

I've mentioned this to them many times that, all things considered, they
could have one person on duty so that datafeed problems could be handled at
least before US markets open. Their reply: "We've never needed one before."
Yea, right.

Regards,

FPI