TS4 Tick Data Files

I have written a program which replaces the "Copy/Paste" procedure for
releasing data space, sorting and defragmenting the tick data file.
Currently the program has been tested on several BMI tick databases but I
highly suspect that it is applicable to both the Signal and Comstock tick
data as well.  The program works easily with very large tick databases and
has been tested on a 734MB tick file which the standard "Copy/Paste"
procedure could not handle.  It is faster by about twice than the
"Copy/Paste" procedure since compression/expansion of the files is not
involved.  Also, because of this, hard disk requirements are only about an
additional 125% of the original tick file size with the original data being
left as backup.  I would like to work with a few test tick files obtained
from both the Signal and Comstock datafeeds in order to verify performance.

Also, the program could be modified to handle TS 3.5 data if anyone is
interested.

If anyone is interested, please contact me by e-mail.

Bob Scott