Wrong Date on Data

About 7:20 EST this morning, the date was changed on the data I was
receiving. My data started coming through as 10/27/1999 instead of
9/27/1999. So now all my charts think it is 10/27 with a huge gap back to
the 9/27 bars. I am using TS4.0( with Build 23 installed) and BMI satellite
data. My PC shows the correct date, it's only TS that thinks today is 10/27.
BMI tech service, when I finally got through to them, said there was nothing
wrong with the date stamp on their data and it must be a TS problem. I guess
I'm inclined to believe them since I've seen nothing on the list today about
this.

I was able to trade today, but I need to fix this. So some questions:
1) Why would this happen, and does it sound like a TS problem?
2) When the date changes, why does it remain changed? All data received
today has been captured as 10/27 data. Does BMI not timestamp all data? Does
TS just ignore all date stamps on data?
3) What do I do now? I assume I can shut down TS and start back up and TS
will grab the correct date on startup, but this will leave me with no data
on 9/27 and incorrect data for 10/27. Is there anything I can do besides
manually deleting 10/27 and refreshing data for 9/27?
4)If it happens again is there anything quick I can do if I catch it in
time?

Thanks in advance for any answers.