Tradecast

Dave:

I used Tradecast as a house trader for a small firm.
I found the program to be wooden, unadaptable, stingy
with its information, and too limited.

I furthermore found the firm itself to be difficult to
deal with, and also stingy with information.  They
did, however, spend lots of time on the phone with the
System Administrator because, after all, they knew
they needed to keep him happy.

I don't think tradecast was as interested in meeting
the needs of the user as they are in keeping the SA
happy.

On the other hand, I demo'd CyberTrader when I was
considering going with another firm.  I found IT to be
very flexible and easy to use with a good interface.
Furthermore, the parent company, Cybercorp, is in my
opinion visionary.  Witness that they started their
own Broker/Dealer.  I thought that's the ultimate cool
because the industry is so inbred that it's sickening.

I don't know why anyone with a choice would choose
Tradecast over Cybertrader.  Now, I didn't trade with
Cybertrader, I only demo'd it...but I loved it. I did
trade with Tradecast, and I hated it.

Finally, it's been nearly a year since I used
Tradecast.  While I'm sure they've added some bells
and whistles, I really doubt any of the core design
flaws have been addressed either in the software or in
the company itself.

Tradecast was a bad experience.  It's like driving a
Willys when you could be driving a Hummer.

IMHO,

CW