Fairness In Short Supply

WILL YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR COMMERCIALS SOMEWHERE ELSE

I can ignore a single advertisement, but dont need a CC from your
conversations with prospective clients.....

THANK YOU

rgds hans

and

Just a suggestion

The biggest thing you need now is some good will and credibility.

You've got a bunch of Cycletrader 4.0 users who could be a great source of
both BUT not a such a high upgrade cost.
Example, Omnitrader came out with a major upgrade and charged $149 with a 30
day guarantee.
Your $349 is out of the sight.
Ever hear of gaining market share?

Manning Stoller

                Has omega products infected the brains of some on this list
too. I neither recommend nor am I associated with CycleTrader or Omnitrader.
I offer for informational purposes only, updates on products that might be
of interest to some on this list. Please excuse my good will the likes of it
you'll not hear again.

                Selling nothing and giving less....................jimmy

but if I can help in anyway please let me know....I aims to please