CycleTrader 5.0 Release

            For those interested:

"Dear Trader,

We want to update you on the upcoming release of CycleTrader 5.0.

CycleTrader 5.0 is nearing completion and we have passed another key
milestone
in preparation for release in October.  Our beta testing and final
programming
is now complete and the new 100+ page full-color manual is ready to go to
press.
So from here, it won't be long.

We realize many of you have been awaiting this release for quite some time
and
we do regret there have been delays.  Unfortunately, many of these delays
were
not within our control and we were forced to hold our release date several
times.  However, one by one these obstacles have been overcome and we have
remained true to our quest to deliver CycleTrader users the most advanced
cycle
analysis program ever offered.  New CycleTrader 5.0 will truly impress you
with
its scope of features, ease of use, and trade signal filtering capabilities.
Once you have tried it, we think you will agree that the rewards are well
worth
the wait.

All of us at DH Financial look forward to sharing this new product with you.
We
will contact you once more just before shipments begin going out.  We
sincerely
appreciate your interest in CycleTrader software and look forward to seeing
it
help you to become a smarter, more successful investor and trader.

Sincerely yours,

DH Financial

*The cost to upgrade from CT 4.0 to CT 5.0 is $349.00.  Additional costs
will be
incurred if you are upgrading from any version prior to 4.0.  All pre-orders
will be automatically shipped and all those placed after September 24 will
be
expedited in the order in which they were received."

         CycleTrader....Profit Trader where shall the twain meet?

                                            -=-jimmy-=-