RE: Stock Market going to recover?

That's ineteresting Haans.  I actually get that impressions too.  All the
motivation is gone for the top dawgs at Microsoft.  What's left for them to
achieve?  They're already the among the richest men in the world.  Their
company is the largest in the world.  They dominate and preside over an
empire that has grown faster than any business in the history.  From a
wealth point of view, they have the respect and envy of everybody in the
world.  I mean what's left? Gates can't get rid of his money fast enough.
 I'm sure there are other shall we say outside pressures telling Gates to
dump some of his wealth.  If he continued to persue wealth the way he has,
what he could achieve would be absolutely jaw dropping.  I mean a billion
dollars to 1 charity?  Please.   And that's just a drop in the Gates well
of wealth.

But the breadth of wealth among regular employees is staggering too.  A
mortagage broker acq. says that he processed the house papers for an MS
exec.  Just the exec's regular monthly income, not counting any stock or
savings, was listed on the loan papers at 75K/mo.  This guy was like a
product manager, not a a top executive.  There's this other VP that used a
fraction of his MS wealth to buy a controlling stake in the Mariners.  The
wealth building at MS is really out of control and has been for some time.
  Just the regular employees that have been there for even the last 4 years
are cashing in mutliple checks worth 500-1x10^6 K.  My banker friend says
that whenever somebody brings in a large check (>500K), almost always
either works for MS themselves or their husband works for MS.  You should
see all the million dollar homes going up around here.  And guess whose
buying them -- I'm told the majority are MS employees and some Amazon
people.    Another friends says his kids really like it when their friend's
dad, an MS manager,  comes to pick them up at football practice in his red
ferrari.  And they really get excited when he brings the white one.

Anyway, what's left for them to achieve?  They're already way way way over
the top.