TS2Ki Could not load Microsoft Access Driver *.mdb

This appears to be resolved now.  Tami Maylie of OR tech support pointed me
to the MDAC file:

09/22/99  03:40p             6,509,576 mdac_typ.exe

at

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/release.asp?ReleaseID=10730&LangID=20&Lan
gDIR=en-us&OpSysID=252&Search=Keywords&Value=MDAC&Show=Alpha&Top=%20DASDK%20
2.0Standalone&Start=&Page=1

Installing that seems to have solved this problem.    I'm now trying to
download the tick data from  historybank.com for today and yesterday to
catch up on the data that I missed while I was messing with this. -uf

I ran into the error message "Could not load the setup or translator
library Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)" after I installed quotestream
software.  I uninstalled quotestream, but the message continued to come up
whenever I tried to start the globalserver.  I then re-installed WINDOWS NT
4 from CD, applied SP5 to it, then tried to re-install (from CD) SP2 of
TradeStation 2Ki.   After the verification of all the indicators and things
finished, the message appeared again during the setup of ODBC phase of the
installation process.    When I clicked ok on the message, the installation
process terminated immediately with no further messages and without
finishing.  When I try to run GlobalServer, I still get the  "Database
Access Error 63:  Specified Driver could not be loaded due to system error
126 [Microsoft Access Driver [*.mdb]]"  message from OR_UNI and
GlobalServer  immediately shuts down when I click 'ok' on the message.

I've run regclean before trying to reinstall TradeStation.  It didn't
help.  I've tried deleting *.mdb from the Omega Research program files
directory (the only directory that had files with that extension), but that
didn't help either.

Meanwhile, eSignal appears to work fine.

Has anyone run into something similar and do you know a work-around?

-uf