Re: Account Cancellation

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Johnson <dsj000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: President <OfficeOfThePresident@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 3:21 PM
Subject: Fw: Account Cancellation

As far as I know, you are in for a battle.  A friend tried to cancel out
after three months of TS4.0 and what a fight he had.  They, Omega, claimed
they have a 30 day return policy and after that,  too bad; you own it and
must pay full amount!

He fought them for months and finally claimed victory when the credit card
company reversed all charges (that Omega kept on charging monthly) and
refused to honor any new charges.

And it was a real nuisance for him.  So Dave, Good Luck and let me know if
thay stopped charging immediately.  I'd really be interested.

John