Re: Raschke seminars

In a message dated 9/21/99 8:42:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  If she still has the transcript from Feb 1, 1999 posted on her WebSite, you
>  will see her enter a Short S&P trade and get stopped out right at the top
of
>  the Market.  This pivot was the beginning of a significant intermediate
down
>  move.  She completely blew the trade and missed the move.  By the end of
the
>  day, the trade would have been worth several points and quite a few more
>  points over the next few days.
>
>  She appeared to be completely oblivious to the fact that she never saw it
>  coming, missed the entire move, and never even got back on board.

Hmmm.... I wouldn't write her off for blowing a single trade. I don't know
any good traders that never got ticked out at the high (or low) and didn't
get a little unsettled by it and then missed the move. I like her methods and
her book and I think it takes guts to put her trades out there for the world
to see (granted folks are paying her a bunch (not me) to see). Have never
been to her seminars, so i can't recommend them, but I like her just the
same. You could find much worse traders or vendors to model your success
after. At least she walks the walk.

TS