TS2000i DLLs: O,H,L,C are INTEGERS?

I've been developing in C++ under UNIX for the last 5+ years and in
EasyLanguage for 12-18 months.  I'm just now starting get into using DLL's
with TS2000 and becoming familiar with MS's Visual Studio 5.0.

I'm a bit confused by Omega Research's TS2000i Developer's Kit documentation.

One thing is this statement:

"ALL VALUES IN EASYLANGUAGE ARE FLOATS EXCEPT OPEN, HIGH, LOW, and CLOSE
VALUES WHICH ARE INTEGERS."

It would seem to be that this is wrong.  e.g. Wouldn't Open, High, Low and
Close be floats and the other values (e.g. OI) be integers?

Is this a mistake?

To get myself starting, I'm tinking with dll.zip which I downloaded from
Omega's FTP site.  It contains a *TS4* example DLL, which I'm trying to get
working under TS2000i.  If anyone has a TS2000i/VisualStudio example DLL
that I can look at, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Dave