Re: TWX Research Pro

> Mark,
>
> Other than the different data feed support, are the capabilities and
features of TWX Professional and TWX Research Pro the same?  If not, what
are the differences?

> Thanks,
> Ron

Ron, there are some differences.  Because of the way that Quote.com sends
its data there are some things which are a little weird.  Like tick bar
charts, we have them Quote.com does not.  If they did have them they would
know they have a problem.  We are working on the fix and it will probably
involve just switching to our own internet data feed.   All other items of
the program are exactly the same, we just have some data differences with
Quote.com to overcome with the more sophisticated stuff.

mb