From: Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, September 20, 1999 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: TWX Research Pro

> is the nov 1, 99 release date hard or soft?

our first step right now is to come to market Nov. 1 two different ways.
1.) we will release a free trial.
2.) we will sell the product
that's the plan anyway.  i will know more oct. 1st as this is our first
deadline in house.

> the pricing scheme looks remarkably familiar......omega? no matter.

yes there are many reasons we did what we did.  we need to have the product
quit picking my pockets and be self supporting.  we felt like because we
provide an additional product that really works (similar to radar thing)
included with the base product we should at least do the product justice and
charge a fair price equal to the competition.