AW: Trailing stops are invalid

A few more inputs on this:

When I got my TS can't remember which version, I barely knew how to handle
windows... let alone program anything. When I did my first code lines, I
realized immediately Eod Data means nothing for real time trading. Why? well
simply  part of planning things is to drill through all details. It was obvious
an OHLC bar does not represent a day's trading, only an Open a High a Low and a
Close. What about in between ???? So I switched to intraday data, and worked
all systems on intraday data only. Results were nowhere close, sometimes
better, but usually much worse.

Yes the TS stop is flawed, yes traders should figure this out, and yes Omega
should may be refrain from making people believe Eod results are for real. In
the end it is the users though who make their own decisions. Why do people
smoke and drink while knowing it kills them? They say people die anyway. What
they don't realize is the suffering they and their family may incur in between.
Why do people use wrong Trailing stops? They assume it is the reality. What
they want is the money anyway, and in the past it would have worked. But if
they don't check, they'll lose out to those who did. Would you play a money
game without knowing the rules of the game you play???

Gwenn