Re: Trailing stops are invalid

In a message dated 9/20/99 1:14:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Jack.Kutzer@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Mark,
>  Did someone during this thread refer to a solution to the trailing stops
>  problem? Is there a solution that gives valid testing results?
>
>  Thanks,
>  Jack Kutzer

You can use a variety of things like exitlong / exitshort at "Lowestlows (or
highs), swinglows/highs, % of profit ((H - entryprice)*X) + entryprice stop),
BarsSinceEntry,  etc,  but the same problem will still exist: O,H,L,C data
will not tell you what occurred inside the bar. This would apply if you did
the calculations by hand too.

BTW TS2K supposedly has "look inside" technology. Not being an Omega drone I
do not know. Anyone used it?

TS