Re: Trailing stops are invalid

In a message dated 9/20/99 12:47:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

>  I notice you are apparently a broker, so do you have you services listed in
>  the solution provider catalog?

No, never.

 or does omega provide you with free products
>  etc?

No, never.

>do you have satisfied clients on this list who use ts?

Yes!  There is a direct correlation between their effort and their account
size.

> with your
>  fuckem they should have read the manuals attitude, i'm just wondering?
>  mark brown

Whose attitude? :)  BTW, Mark, are you an attorney? Have you ever been an
attorney? Did you ever go to law school? I just felt like I was being cross
examined.

I do my best to help people, but the fact remains most people do not put
forth the effort to even open the manual. And they wonder why they do not get
the results they want. Although there are some brilliant minds on this list,
there are also questions everyday to prove this point. It is easier to ask a
stranger on the list than to take a minute and look for yourself.

>  yes in spite of what you perceive I'm a ts fan,  (REALLY!) but misleading
>advertising is not accepted just because a manual exist.

Sorry to cloud the issue with facts. I thought we were talking about Jake's
ad? And Robert's comments regarding Omega's responsibility for someone else's
system losing money money for the end user.

It's like the gun lobby quote: "TS doesn't lose money, people lose money."
Indeed, Mark, don't you use TS to make money? Do you think your own efforts
and skill might have something to do with that?

And, you never answered my first question. Why do you think Jake used
trailing and breakeven stops? Seems the holding period for the trades was a
bit long for that assumption IMHO. Assuming the summary you posted was valid.

Not a fan of Jake or Omega, just trying to make a point about personal
responsibility and hard work and effort, or lack thereof.

Truly,

TS