AW: The latest Scam by Jake Bernstein

Jim,

thank Jake for:

a- enticing new entrants in the business. It is so boring to always meet the
same faces.
b- providing liquidity so effectively: who would buy what you sell otherwise
c- making sure once in a while we get new good traders to learn from. all
traders got in the business out of curiosity at some point. he provides that
opportunity.
d- All good traders have been bad at some point, and it doesn't matter how they
were bad, only how they grew out of this state, and how you can benefit from
this as well...

just a suggestion, but that's another way to view it. Else it's just too sad to
look at this!!!

:-))

Cheers to all

Gwenn