Power Editor error message

Happily coding away this afternoon, writing functions, verifying them and
testing. After several functions completed I then got the following
puzzling error message :

"Link error in function xxxxxxx

This analysis technique was created/modified by an older version of the
Power Editor and cannot be applied in this version of charting.

Please re-save this technique in the new Power Editor."

Have tried re-booting and before re-installing off the CD (which isn't with
me at the moment) I thought I'd ask if anyone else has seen this or has any
suggestions. ?
Running TS4 19.6, Win98, 64Mb RAM