RE: Are Real Time Quotes Actually Useful

Because of my wimpish risk tolerance only time frames I am prepared to go
for are intraday ones.

So I got real-time feed (Quote.com) and spent months doing nothing but
gazing into the ticks whole day long. Maybe it was not most glamorous way to
obtain the mantra, but I am confident now that I learned to read the story
what happens every day in every market, and I am already in early
experiments with real money taking profits.

Approach works on anything, from Microsoft and Yahoo, to FTSE, DAX or
T-Bonds. I think that it is known as 'tape-reading'.

Regards
Dejan