Re: Are Real Time Quotes Actually Useful

i think you answered your question (see below). some of us are great at
trading what others call "noise" while others ain't. stick with what
makes you money and lowers the trading "pain"

TJ

--- William R Wood <wr_wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Last fall I went to end of day quotes as an experiment using Ts4.Used
DialData to download over internet. It was heaven.  I made more money
than ever and had no aggravation. Continued to swing trade just like
always only I didn;t watch computer all day.