Re: the linux myth

MicroSoft is evil?  By what standard?

The only meaning and purpose antitrust laws have is the penalizing of ability for being ability, the penalizing of success for being success, and the sacrifice of productive genius to the demands of envious mediocrity.

The Omega Man

David wrote:

I think this is a bunch of BS, personally. I run
NT and Redhat Linux 6.0 everyday. I would say that NT crashes 3 - 5 times a week, and Linux only when I install untested software, or, etc. Never in normal use.

Microsoft is evil - they purposely break software
or bully their competitors, or have people write
stupid articles.

David