Re: the linux myth

***** a few more comments/corrections

***** so that's why my yahoo email runs so damn slow ;))

>so, if linux cannot do it, then windows whatever will definitely fail!

well, i've been running win whatever with ts whatever WITHOUT any
crashes for over 5 years!!! not too shabby, and this coming from an
alledged omega basher ;))

>remember what pcmag said and the writer of this article said when
>the imac was introduced ... they said imac would not sell, period.
>with authorative tone, they blasted everything about it

***** not exactly....the imac was a finalist for pc mag's technical
excellence award, and i quote: "In fact, we liked the iMac so much that
it was a finalist for our Technical Excellence Award."  pc mag, v.18,
no.1, p.80.

>... so
>the pattern is obvious - pcmag should be renamed WinTel Mag :)

well, "pc" mag would look silly promoting "mac" products; oops, they
did...the imac :))

>-Lawrence Chan

TJ

"If Microsoft wants to impress me, it should adopt Linux as the base
code for its future OS" - John Dvorak (April 19, 1999) < LOL >

and you know what lar, i completely agree!!!