Re: Defragging Win NT (Was: How to get TS2k to run well (was 2K for sale)}

Dear Carroll & Co.,

I did a price search for "diskeeper" on

http://price-search.net/search.htm

and the best price for ver 4.0 (the latest) version for one computer running Win
NT Workstation that I saw was $38.81 at eCost.

Looking over the list, it seems to me that the developer has released ver 5.0
for just about everybody but Win NT, which leads me to believe that ver 5.0 may
be just around the corner for NT.  On this presumption, I am holding off
purchasing 4.0 until I learn more about the possibility of a soon forthcoming
upgrade.

Sincerely,

Richard