RE: Defragging Win NT (Was: How to get TS2k to run well (was 2K for sale)}

Richard and all,

Diskeeper is a tool that has been in my "standard" specifications for WinNT
systems for several years.

FYI:  Diskeeper Lite is INCLUDED (built-in) in Win2000 Professional.

WinNT users:  install it, set it on cruise-control, and never think about it
again. The cost/benefit consideration is a "no-brainer."

(I think I read Diskeeper's just-released version also defrags Win95/98?
Not sure...)

I have also used and been pleased with Raxco's (www.raxco.com) "Perfect
Disk" for defragging NT.  Symantec is about to release their own new NT
defragger too...  it's a beta available from www.symantec.com.

Doug

-----
Doug Forman, MCSE (doug@xxxxxxxxxxx)