From: rickinri@xxxxxxx [mailto:rickinri@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 17, 1999 7:13 AM
To: engmgr@xxxxxxx; code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; prowl@xxxxxxx;
rodman811@xxxxxxx; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hurricane Flyod

Floyd knocked out power last night, when I started up my
computer with W98 running two monitors, it boots up but right after
the windows logo the main screen goes dark and has the error
message "out of scan range" monitor shows all the dos boot up
info , the 98 logo, then the error message so I know the monitor is
working. The 2nd monitor is fine but does not have the start up
button, that unfortunatly is on the other screen. Any ideas?
Rick