still would appreciate 9/14/99 omz file for remainging symbols

could someone please send me an intraday and daily omz file (ts4.0 data), for
9/14/99 on the following symbols:

dsp9z, dus9z, nd9z, @cbn, @cis, nf, tran, oex,
mid, rua, sml, tick, tiki, tickq, trin, vix.

Thank you very much,

Bentley

p.s.  Omega did not collect the data for 9/14/99 due to hurricane Floyd:
"Due to the hurricane threat, we had to remove our satellite
dishes from the roof of the building.  Therefore, we did not
collect any data for Tuesday, September 14 1999.

We were unable to acquire data from any other source, so
there will be no data available for this day.  We apologize
for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate
your understanding in this matter."