Re: https://www20.hway.net/etrad2/

I don't know anything about the guy... but going and looking at his web
site gives me the shivers/willies/shakes and so on.... Ullrich, do this,
take about 300.00 bucks, buy the right books (go to my site and look at the
book list, I think its a good one)... and start looking at charts....
hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of charts... find two or three
things you are comfortable with... do the work.  That's what it takes...
50,000 in month....absolutely positively.... geez... this guy may be for
real... but his hype screams stay away!!!

\

At 06:40 PM 9/16/99 -0700, Ullrich Fischer wrote:
>https://www20.hway.net/etrad2/  is the URL to Jack Carter's website where
>he has promotional material for this "Tricks of the Trade" memberships
>which claim to help his clients get up to speed on day- or short term-
trading.

>Has anyone tried  or run into anyone who tried  this material?   I've
>listened to his realaudio presentation and to the free conference call
>seminar that ended just now.  It all sounds very interesting and
>reasonable, but so does Wade Cook -- at first...
>
>The memberships are a bit on the pricey side ($877 and up).   He does offer
>a 6 months money back guarantee, but having already blown a wad on
>tradestation with relatively disappointing results, I'm leary of plunking
>down this kind of loot on something like this without some feedback from
>satisfied customers.  I don't know what recourse I would have to get my
>money back from Canada if this turns out to be a scam.  Of course, if this
>material works as advertised, it would be worth 100x the asking price.
>
>Maybe a better sales model for this kind of material would be for the
>seller to get a pre-agreed upon percentage of the client's 1st two years of
>trading profits after taking the material.  The seller would have to
>require that a fairly hefty chunk of trading capital (say $US 50k) be put
>in a trading account to which the  seller would have read only access so
>that trading profits on at least that amount of capital could be verified.

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook
Voice: 501-219-9774
Fax: 501-228-0963